Bookkeeper – Position #1001 (Lod Business Center, Israel)
Where You Will Work
Ethernity Networks is a technology solutions provider that develops and delivers data processing technology used in Carrier Ethernet applications across the telecom, mobile, security and data center markets. Our high-performance solutions are installed in hundreds of thousands of systems throughout the world. Recently, via an IPO on AIM, high quality investors supported the Company and our technology with $19 million in new funding.
Ethernity’s engineers develop next-generation technologies that provide high performance networking for SDN and NFV. Our software solutions handle data that scales with exponential growth of mobile traffic, and we continue to develop new solutions for increasing performance in every area of cloud, mobile and networking functionality.
Our growing team of experts consists of incredible people with unmatched expertise. We hire professionals with a broad set of technical skills that are able to tackle a variety of challenges. If you feel that you are willing to shape the 21st century’s data communications technologies, come join us and lets think out-of-the-box together!
A bookkeeper will manage entire bookkeeping of the company (during approximately 4 month maternity leave, which may evolve into a long-term position).
- Handling invoices and payments independently
- Handling Supplier ordering and invoices
- Reconciling accounts
- Set-up and execution of wire transfers
- Producing financial reports with Priority
- Monthly employee expense reports & employee’s reconciliations
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Prepare and file monthly reports and payments to local authorities (VAT, Labor & corporate tax)
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures
- Preparation of requested documentations for the auditors
- Responsibility for collection and billing with customers
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Prepaid and Accrual calculation
- Fixed Assets
- Certified bookkeeper
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience
- Current Priority proficiency
- Excellent Excel skills
- English at a very high level
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Flexible with hours during monthly closing and ability put in overtime when needed
To apply for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com