FPGA Staff Engineer – Position #1101 (Lod Business Center, Israel)
Where You Will Work
Ethernity Networks is a technology solutions provider that develops and delivers data processing technology used in Carrier Ethernet applications across the telecom, mobile, security and data centre markets. Our high-performance solutions are installed in hundreds of thousands of systems throughout the world. Recently, via an IPO on AIM, high quality investors supported the Company and our technology with $19 million in new funding.
Ethernity’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that provide high performance networking for SDN and NFV. Our software solutions handle data that scales with exponential growth of mobile traffic, and we continue to develop new solutions for increasing performance in every area of cloud, mobile and networking functionality.
Our growing team of experts consists of incredible people with unmatched expertise. We hire professionals with a broad set of technical skills that are able to tackle a variety of challenges. If you feel that you are willing to shape the 21st century’s data communications technologies, come join us and lets think out-of-the-box together!
- Perform high level design of FPGA modules and FPGA features
- Write and update design specs for FPGA module/features and present them in design reviews
- Write Verilog code for FPGA modules and FPGA features
- Work with the verification team for defining verification tests
- Work with the QA team to make sure the FPGA features work properly in the lab
- Experience in logic design of at least 5 years (Verilog)
- Experience with Xilinx Zynq devices
- Experience In lab debugging
- Hands-on – mandatory
- Excellent English – write, verbal
- Experience in chip architecture
- Experience in IP Networking L2/L3/L4
- Excellent human interface skills
- Thinking out of the box
To apply for the job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org