Network QA Engineer – Position #1204 (Lod Business Center, Israel)
Where You Will Work
Ethernity Networks is a technology solutions provider that develops and delivers data processing technology used in Carrier Ethernet applications across the telecom, mobile, security and data centre markets. Our high-performance solutions are installed in hundreds of thousands of systems throughout the world. Recently, via an IPO on AIM, high quality investors supported the Company and our technology with $19 million in new funding.
Ethernity’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that provide high performance networking for SDN and NFV. Our software solutions handle data that scales with exponential growth of mobile traffic, and we continue to develop new solutions for increasing performance in every area of cloud, mobile and networking functionality.
Our growing team of experts consists of incredible people with unmatched expertise. We hire professionals with a broad set of technical skills that are able to tackle a variety of challenges. If you feel that you are willing to shape the 21st century’s data communications technologies, come join us and lets think out-of-the-box together!
- Write test plans
- Perform manual & automated tests for complexed SW applications.
- Hold responsibility for the QA of Ethernity’s solutions
- Strong background in IP networking theory and technologies (switching / routing etc.)
- Capable in debugging of complex systems
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Basic programming knowledge
- Experience in working with packet generator and analyzers
- Excellent English – write, verbal
- Experience in support processes and/or customer facing activities
- Excellent human interfacing skills
To apply for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com