The ENET vRouter is a 100G network appliance designed to accelerate your network performance without committing to a large investment. Ethernity’s FPGA solution can be plugged into affordable commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) servers to provide a virtualized boost to networking and security performance without significantly affecting power and physical space requirements.
The ENET vRouter combines Ethernity’s ACE-NIC100 FPGA SmartNIC acceleration card with comprehensive embedded vRouter software, FPGA firmware, and virtual router management to offer deterministic (low-jitter), low-latency, high-bandwidth performance. With Ethernity’s FPGA-based data plane acceleration and network function virtualization offloads, networking performance is further enhanced, while also optimizing CPU utilization.
The ENET vRouter can easily be extended to other applications, such as the ENET vBNG or ENET VPN Gateway network appliances, offering agility and scalability to Carrier, enterprise data center, or cloud deployments.
The Ethernity vRouter network appliance is available in two convenient ordering options:
- Pluggable ACE-NIC100 SmartNIC with Ethernity vRouter software, for installation in third-party COTS servers (not supplied)
- Ready-to-use turnkey appliance that includes a server with the vRouter software and ACE-NIC100 SmartNIC installed
- 100G routing using existing servers
- Low power, small physical footprint
- Advanced IPv4 and IPv6 routing (BGP, PBR, OSPF)
- Multicast Routing PIM, MLD, IGMP
- Classification of millions of flows and multiple tuples ACL
- IPv4/IPv6 host stack
- H-QoS and 2r3c policer
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN
- IPSec VPN (IPSec version only)
- CLI and WEB management