Ethernity’s ACE-NIC50 offers 10/25G Ethernet connectivity and FPGA acceleration via the programmable ENET Flow Processor, in a single standard adapter card that provides best-in-class NFV and security acceleration for Telco, enterprise, and cloud infrastructures.
The ACE-NIC50 is optimized for Carrier-grade quality of experience, and it offers an ideal mix of performance and low power at scale. This is achieved by offloading networking, security, and DPDK acceleration workloads from the CPU to the FPGA adapter, reducing expenses, saving CPU cores, and adding efficiency to the network deployment.
Ethernity offers standard security acceleration versions of the ACE-NIC50. The ACE-NIC50sec includes IPSec tunnel offload together with traditional overlay methods such as VxLAN and NVGRE, to further free the CPU from security processing.
- Protocol interworking: L2/L3/MPLS/Overlay/NAT
- 500K filter rules
- 1K virtual interfaces
- DPDK offload and acceleration
- Option with/without XL710
- NIC functions implemented on the FPGA
- Jumbo frame support
- IP packet fragmentation
- Hierarchical Quality of Service (QoS) supporting 8K queues
- Supports dedicated queues in hardware to shape and schedule traffic based on priority
-VxLAN, NVGRE overlay networks
-IPSec, firewall, and DDoS engine security
- Optional IPSec Tunnel available per project
|Interfaces||PCI-Express Base Specification Revision Gen 3.0 X16 (x8 + x8 bifurcation) or X8
2 x 25G
2 x 10G
|Board size||Standard height: 167.65 x 111.20mm|
|Controller||Intel XL710 chip up to 40G or ENET FPGA embedded controller functions|
|On-board memory packet buffer||Up to 10GB DDR4|
|OS||Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS)|