Software Integration Developer, Part of CTO Team – Position #1209 (Lod Business Center, Israel)
Where You Will Work
Ethernity Networks is a technology solutions provider that develops and delivers data processing technology used in Carrier Ethernet applications across the telecom, mobile, security and data center markets. Our high-performance solutions are installed in hundreds of thousands of systems throughout the world. Recently, via an IPO on AIM, high quality investors supported the Company and our technology with $19 million in new funding.
Ethernity’s engineers develop next-generation technologies that provide high performance networking for SDN and NFV. Our software solutions handle data that scales with exponential growth of mobile traffic, and we continue to develop new solutions for increasing performance in every area of cloud, mobile and networking functionality.
Our growing team of experts consists of incredible people with unmatched expertise. We hire professionals with a broad set of technical skills that are able to tackle a variety of challenges. If you feel that you are willing to shape the 21st century’s data communications technologies, come join us and lets think out-of-the-box together!
As a software integration developer, you are a part of the dedicated team in the CTO office. You will work on delivering prototypes for new projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need you to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push the technology forward.
- Perform rapid prototyping of NFV solutions using HW acceleration
- Perform performance measurements and optimizations
- Integrate open-source and 3rd party solutions into the NFV performance setups
- Plan and perform testing of open source solutions
- Build automation infrastructure for continuous integration testing
- Bash and either Python or Perl experience of at least 3 years
- Strong Linux system administration skills
- Experience is OpenStack/VMware installation and configuration
- Knowledge of computer networks and protocols
- Linux networking: Kernel network stack, iptables, OVS
- Virtualization: KVM/Qemu, libvirt, LXC/Docker
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in areas of NFV/SDN
- Knowledge/experience in one or more of the following open projects: DPDK, OPNFV, open CORD, OVS, fd.io/VPP, OpenDaylight or ONOS
- Experience in L2/L3/L4 networking
- Experience in performance testing and optimizations
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in support processes and/or customer facing activities
To apply for the job, please send your CV to email@example.com