Ethernity Networks Ltd. (herein referred to as: ” Ethernity”) operates this website (the “Website”) as a service to its visitor’s subject to the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by Ethernity. By entering and/or using the Website, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by these Terms. Ethernity reserves the right to modify the Terms at any time, by placing such changes on the Website: www.ethernitynet.com. By entering and/or using the Website following any modification of the Terms, you agree to comply with and be bound by any such modified Terms.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEBSITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
The operations, businesses, and properties described in this publication are owned or operated by Ethernity and its subsidiaries. The terms “Ethernity,” “company,” “we,” “our,” and “its” when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
- The Website is intended to provide information about Ethernity to potential customers, business partners, investors, and employees. Such information about Ethernity may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance, and potential employment opportunities.
- Ethernity is the sole owner of all content on the Website including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations, and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the Website or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens.
- Ethernity is the owner of several patents, trade names, copyrights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights. Such rights are the sole property of Ethernity, and the mention of products or services which are subject to such rights in the Website does not grant any license to use such intellectual property rights by any third party.
- The content on the Website is intended for informational purposes only. These web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content of the Website. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us – and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property – may you publish, copy, display, or commercially exploit any material from the Website. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend, or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Website. Moreover, any Ethernity or third party corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without specific, prior written permission.
- Ethernity provides the information on the Ethernity Website on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Without limitation of the foregoing, Ethernity specifically disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (i) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, reliability, timeliness, or usefulness of the content of the Website; and (ii) any warranties of title, warranty of non-infringement, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injuries occurring as a result of: (i) any error, omission, deletion, or defect in the content, or (ii) any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of record, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, defamation, or any other cause of action. Ethernity does not warrant or guarantee: (i) that any portion of the Website will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties; or (ii) that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Ethernity be liable to any party for: (i) any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential (including, but not limited to, damages for business interruption, loss of business profits, loss of programs, or loss of information), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use the materials in the Ethernity Website, even if Ethernity or a Ethernity authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages; or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of the Website. In no event shall Ethernity’s total liability to you herein, for any claim or action arising from use of the Website (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, Ethernity’s liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unless specifically requested, Ethernity does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Website, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way. By submitting or sending information or other material to Ethernity you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material. By submitting or sending information or other material to Ethernity, you grant Ethernity the royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such material (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived. You agree and acknowledge that by using the Website, any and all communications and/or information transmitted by you to or through the Website will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Ethernity and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website or the placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Website by you.
- Except as specifically noted above, no right or license is granted to you under any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property law to use, copy, reproduce, retransmit, display or create derivative works from materials, logos and content contained within the Website.